Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, February 18, 2006


heya..woke up at ard 11.50am , & my head started to spin bad...like kylie's song, spinning ard..hehe.. Just another of those lazy days i am experiencing today.(got a day left of lazing for me b4 i start work)..

sheesh..never felt lazier.. went to the Singapore expo with my folks as they were having this wedding exhibition going on.. i went cuz i had ordered a tube from one of those stores..mom & dad left me hanging there aas they were checking out the dangdut competition going on there...

well, well.. was suprised to see surini & suhana over there as well.. & was kinda shocked too.. its a very cramped world out there.. remembered telling one of my frens that i saw a lot of ex bowen students pairing up with bowenians as well.. well, surini was with syawal.. hehe... wish them all the best.. its enlightening to bump into old frens..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home