Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 17, 2006

at last i'm out!!

hey people..!! My relationship with msb has ended.. hahr.. thanks y'all for the wonderful time at dbl o yesterday...what a celebration for me.. i really had fun..
Was so sweet of sulastrie to get me a gift.. a musical box with a note left as said,' i know you have lots of accesories. hope u like it..' haha.. so sweet!! appreciate their doings..
Thanks Corine, wendy, may, stella, angie, peggy, sulastrie, izhar, jenny for the wonderful farewell party yesterday.. thanks for grooving with me all night long.. haiz.. thanks amril baby!! for the treat..
thank you ct for sending my corine baby back safely...i feel like boxing her for getting drunk..hehe.. haiz.. she must have had a very bad day to be in that drunken stupor..
Luckily i held my drinks quite well..
yesterday was my BIG day.. still waiting for may to send me the pictures.. hehe.. love u babe..!! lotsa!!
will update more abt yesterdays happening once i get my pictures from may..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY deaR...

which email to send the photos to?

7:30 pm  
Blogger Feez said...

the grungedude11@hotmail.com

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home