Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

post valentines day...


haiz.. hows yer Vday people..? I hope you guys know that V-day is valentines day...Not Vagina day..!!(not for you people thinking its an all sex day..)

My partner was working & so was Yans..hehe... all we had together was a late supper at BK..

Thats us outside Ngee Ann City..Actually theres abig aeroplane behind us... hee.. thanks yan.. it was fun.. My big bro... love him so much..(as a bro)

remember i said that corine was resigning?? Turns out she's not & staying for good... asked her why. her answer was that penny yap talked to her & angeline kept pushing her to stay...( well, that was what happened to me too..even alice ang talked to me personally..hmmppff...) Since she still have yet to find a job, she decided to stay...

haiz.. corine corine...if there is one thing i could make her change..its her indecisisiveness..hee.. sorry girl.. what i said is straight from my heart..

peggy's also resigning.. its like whoa... mango shaw is tumbling down..tumbling down.. tumbling down.. sheesshhhh.. wonder whether they'll have enuf staff to help ard...

& ivy ng still owes me chocolates...hehe..

wonder how my 'caged birs' is doing now.. have not chatted up with him for 3 days..

ok ok... gtg now.. or i'll be late for work..be popping by soon.. muaks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home