Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, June 29, 2007

going broke soon once i get my pay this sat.. haiz... gonna pay all my outstanding bills m1,sT, parents, GE,insurance, transportation fare, and wedding stuff.. then to top it all off.. i have 4 wedding invites and 4 BIG BIRTHDAY GIFTS TO GET..OMG!!!
1st july- amril's ex classmates wedding.2 to be precise..
7th july-My Daddy's birthday(an uncle who took me under his care while i was little), pak yems nikah and is future wifes' birthday
8th july- my best friends wedding & razmy's
14th july- amril's cousins' wedding
17th july-my lil bro, zafri's birthday
21 july-my fav uncle's birthday..cik rashid
27th july-adlis weddin
29th july- my uncle, wak saads birthday..(the one whos gonna be my wedding witness)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home