Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, April 29, 2006

still feverish..

haiz... have been under the weathers for almost a week now.. my voice, has fullblown, like a man's.. damn.. i hate this feeling... hate it when i'm struck with the female monthly 'break' down cuz it means this period my immune systems is really low.. Cold, flu, cough.. and now, a voice change..shheesshh...
its really been a long time since i blogged.. damn, ahakz..been wanting to pen out my frustrations for a long time.. but once i am on this page, i'm blank. haha

Have u guys ever queued up at a bus interchange, & experienced some students blasting out their MP3 playable mobile and irritates u to the core???
I had my fair share on one. haha..

Last Tuesday, i was making my way to my Uncle's place with my mum who live in Yishun. While awaiting for our bus 965 at Sengkang interchange, after our lunch, there comes this 2 (m) girls. 1 in school uniform and the other in her 'funky' outfit. (note that i am easily irritated this period and was having a slight headache). the 'funky' girl was wearing a tight so called bell bottom jeans, with a belt over it, a 3/4 sleeved black collared tshirt, a VON DUTCH big bag(ermm..my "FAV" brand), hair parted centre flatly slicked with maybe tonnes of hair oil, andthick eyeliner, which simply marks an X for my BABEs listing..haiz...what era am i in!!!
ok,she was blasting her so called hit list songs very loud and i said something like, "oh man.. this irritating songs makes me more dizzy," to my mum.. and these girls stared at me(but i jus smiled). they were 'gyrating' to the songs which sends the loathe signal up my brain..& these girls think ther are cool. haiz.. i seriously thought once we were in the bus, they would stop blasting it up, but NO!!!!! they sat just right behind me and were making so much noise(suprising theres only 2 of them) that right at the 3rd bus stop, i snapped at them...
"Excuse me girls but can u guys be more considerate so as to shut off your mp3 or have it only audible to your ears.. its really bugging my dizzy spells so if u dun mind, please help to be more considerate!!!" haha...this is exactly what i said to them.right after that, thir face showed shock, & fair enuff, they raise the volume down totally..so pissed.. cuz there was a lady with 2 kids and a baby next to them on the bus.. the very least these 2 girls could do was to be more considerate. th mpre the kids cry, the louder they blast it up.. When they alight the bus, i knew they were giving me this dirty look, but guess what, i look at them and jus waved my hands at them smiling. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home