Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 23, 2006


Me and my colleagues eating chicken wings on Angel's last day of work(middle)..from left, me manager Salam, sharmila, angel, emily and me... This is so adorable. Pic snap ard at ard 11pm.













This picture is as cute as it was indicatively.. To Don, The guy in the centre. Thats his mantra for 'success in life'????











Haiz... I'm so tired after work...Have not seen Tcb online for quite a while.. Should i just not get things implicated and jus be frens or vice?? Missed its presence but A big BUt is here. jus to leave it to await its hope for the damsel across the horizon?? & pretend all is well??
Am i halucinating or my thoughts are jus too blunt? i shall leave this thoughts blank right now as i am too tired .. yawn... gd night everybody..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home