Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 19, 2006

selamat pengantin bahru abang zamree...


today was my off day.. had followed amril to his ex schoolmates baby ceremony at jurong.. after that he sent me to TTS and made his way to work..

Went to visit auntie zizah again... she looks much better today.. she could even smile at wak nasir's jokes..hhe.. that looks better.. at least could see some life in her.. i really pray that she gets better..

At ard 9pm, i asked wak nasir if i could follow them to Abg zamri's wedding...(felt a lil awkward as my parents were not going) i went though, cuz i really missed my big bro.. no matter what had happened.. That one above is a picture of him and his wife..err... i didnt catch her name..haha.. un-intentionally... wak mad was happy to see me.. haiz.. Tha last he saw me was when grams was on her death bed.. last year april 2005.. that long..Wak yah seems nice too.. hehe.. i miss my family.. i really pray and wished the whole family will 'berdamai'.. that is my bigest wish.. nomatter what had happened in the past..

And to my shock, i saw one of faizans bandmate of sourgrapes, i think he's rizal..keke.. called faizan to ask him to ask rizal what he was doing at my cousins wedding..(kpo rite me).. As it turns out, it was his relative as well.. what a small world thi world is...
And there after, i mingled with most of my cousins..Will show u guys the pictures,3










Thats me and cutie faz.. taken at TTS










Posing with wak nasir next to wak zizah's bed.. hehe amacam lu brotha???




















Me and zahir...Long time didnt catcha bro!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home