Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 13, 2006

its a monday..

& i am having the blues..heheh..
nah.. jus so tired.. been feelng tired these few days, esp my legs..i wonder how i could ease off the strains...
anyway, these few days at work, i face dweird and cranky customers..haha..part and parcel of working rite??? bt i find it better sharing the funny incidences occured during my duty..
Once i served this indonesian family.. they were very warm & friendly of cuz ..asked me how old i am, abt my family & such... She was observing my face then suddenly she said i had a nice nose..(hehe.. that is so ironic.. back in secondary school, the seniors call me names such as 'si hidung kembang" meanning the flared nose).hahar.. acknowledge her comments but then she had asked where did i get my nose done..haiz.. this isnt the first occurence.. back where i was still working mango shaw, a few taitais did say the exact stuff abt my nose..hehe.. flattered though but i jus dun see any unique-ness in my features..(of cuz who wouldnt appreciate being called a pretty gal.haha)
Then i had served this 2 chinese gentlemen in choosing some polo ts.. i guess they had not checked the price upon payment.. so while i was tending to these men, i had conversed in mandarin also just to suit their linggo so that could catch some sales from them.. Back at the fitting room, i heard their conversation. They had this confused look on their face trying to justify my nationality.. haha.. kept looking at my face and my name tag.. then asked me whether i was chinese..sheesh.. he funny part was that after the fit of the tops, one of the men pointed a finger at me saying "number..number" then turned their gesture like a phone..haha.. gesture understood.ahakz. Humorously i replied," number cannot give, husband at hom.. he very big & fierce.." haha.. What a reply i gave.. thinking abt it, i grinned bad... At the cashier point, after realising the amt was $100+, they scratched their head.. haiz.. they must have thought it wouldnt amount up to that much.. In the end, one of em said, "you meinu pang wo men shie ifu, ke-i la.." hahar.. i guess the translation will be somethign like," got pretty girl help serve them, ok la" haiz.. the expression they blew to me was a cheeky one.. JOTOS BARU TAU!!
Well, these situations dun come evryday, but its like somthing to humor ourselves..
Feeling very sleepy rite abt now.. wondering whether Tcb will log in tonite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home