Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 07, 2006



Seasons

How the snow falls softly...
As pure as white as can be
Untouched, yet I feel its delicate breeze
Passing by without ever realising
It will never be the same again...
And yet I am enchanted by it...
For I know I would not have it any other way
As your face echoes in my heart
I feel it stir up feelings of unsure clarity
My love, should I pretend and drift away...


Like the moon which lights your eyes,
Reflections of myself
I want to ride the stars up above, with you as my companion...
Our path lit by the brightest everclear destiny in the horizon...
There, as the earth shines in the morning and glows in the night
I know you'll always be there...right here in my sight
Though you're far far away in the distance...
Never to be a passing moment
If I could...I would reach out for you...I will hold you dear...


Oh how lonely my nights are...without the moon and stars near
As dark and cold as could be....Wintry winds embraces me in reason
Autumn rain weeps in for a changing season....
Will you be my Sunshine....
To shine as bright as can be...
That's how you are to me, lovely...
The oceans of tears, sad as can be...
In Melancholy, I wait in vain for the light...
As clear as the sea lit by the morning... bright...
My love for you is as deep as the depths of my heart
Like the sun, never apart
Fall into eternity, my love...
And I will catch you...
Like the drops of rain in my hands
It but slips away...
Please don't go away...


Cause I can't bear the coming of spring without you
For summer is so far away...
And snow is but the past, never to be in my arms again
Though I long for the snowflakes to fall in my palms...
It but melts and slips away...like the tears that come..
Shall I wait for the comfort of summer....
And be as happy and could be...
Or will I be like the wait of the change of seasons...
In vain, an uncertainty
For you are the one and only...
My shining spark in the autumn rain...
My beautiful white snow in winters again...
My clear blue skies in the rites of spring...
My sunshine and warmth of summer brings...
My one and only....
Reach out for me....
And the seasons will end...
And pass us by....

Eternally...

piece written by T.c.B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home