Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 10, 2006

Its my off day!!

hahar.. what an off day to start.. had to get up at 6.30am so i could drag myself out to a CUSTOMER SERVICE training at work by 7.30am.( didnt manage to meet that goal though).. that, i cant handle it..hehe.. imagine this.. i'm 24, & dad still pounds on my door to wake me up...hahar.. i only managed to drag myself out of bed at ard 6.50am.
after shower, got missed calls from amril dear.. hahar.. what else.. to wake me up also la..geezz.. well, no time to replyand i scooted off in hurry after petting on my last sroke of mascara on my lashes..(thats the fun part of being a women)heheh..
we get to make ourselves look pretty. OMG. hehe.. scurrying off, no doubt i'm still sleepy, i dun regret turning in late.. hehe.. cuz i get to "MEET" TcB online.. that sparked the smiles outta me.. caring, sweet, andhmm...always caughtem smokes. hah.. Shucks..TCB, an acronym i emphasized..hehe.. cant possibly put CB cuz that sounds vulgar and obscene.. haiz..wished i had a webcam, see TCB's movements and such. at least, the realism is there..Missed its presence & hoe it makes me feel.. i just cant say what i feel 2wards it..haiz..anticipatingits log in..
Well, where the hell is faizan's number...? i acidentally deleted it while clearing up some numbers in my mobile..he's supposed to be givin me a blanja..& i have to means to call him except his house number.. should i call or not..? scared his folks might get the wrong impression of me..haiz.. FAIZAN!! if yer out there, call me!!! U owe me a treat!! hee.. wonder what his scooter looks like.. 1 pm liao.. feelin god damn sleepy..haiz.. okpeeps, need to bed myself.. u'll be hearing more when i've freshen up..

Love, feez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home