Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 12, 2006

boring saturday..

what a boring saturday today is at harborfront.. business was so bad it hurts..tsk.. tsk..my store was the last ranking for sales today.. damn that as really bad... hiaz.. reached home ard 12am and gut feelings told me i was not gonna be in time for the 'live' telecast.. haiz.. true it was.. only jeremy and aza was online.. where are the night owls & TCb?? dang.. feelin lonely now.. in the back of my mind, i was already calculating what i'd be geting for my coming pay..dang.. need to clear all my bills multiplied by 2 cuz , i guess you peeps knew abt the pathetic pay i got from my previous work place.. shit.. i hope i get it all covered bythe end of this month..
a. $400- parents
b.$200- dad
c.$80- insurance
d.$200- phone bills due for 2 months(M1)
e.$60- SingTel bill
f.$100- transport fares
g.$100- my glasses..
h.$80- my medication..

haiz..what a whooping amt as for now..m sweating a lil right now..hmm.. alot actually....add em all up and thats worth more than $1k in total..not a lil left for my own, i guess.. what to do.. this is a start..perseverance will pay off.. i'm not a bummer, so i uess with a strong willpower, i can make it...haha( i guess this calls for drumrolls of victory)
Dang.. i seriously think i can only enrol for my class 2b the following month.. shit.."so little time so much todo.." like arkarna's song goes.. this is me.. huge hopes but too few a time to accomplish.. how i wish i can be like peterpan.. always remain like a child.. with no issues of worri-able stuff like $$$, life etc.. fat hope sia..

Yeah.. so i creep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home