Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 23, 2006

~WAK ZIZAH~

another day has passed without me ever forgetting to pray for her better health.. jus woke up as a matter of fact.. Mom jus told me we're going to the hospital at 4. Haiz.. pajin, b strong ait..if u need a grp hug again, me & nisa sure will be there.. See u later in a while, we gonna tapao u some food from home..

Yesterday was quite a tiring day..after my work at 6pm, went straight to the hospitall. adik was waiting there for me. Daddy, Mummy, mak, abah, wak nasir, pajin, abg G and nana.. had my dinner there.. & i was pretty apalled when gastric struck me at ard 11 at night.. while awaitin for turn to go in & see wak zizah in the ICU unit, all of us outsidethe door were sharing some stories to talk abt, till nisa suddenly isolate herself.. told pajin, somethings up with her cuz her eyes got teary and her mood started to swing..told jinthat i think she's getting all wired up due to her over-speculating guy..I could see that she was trying her best in the effort of working out her realtionship.. but it seems he's not..haha.. he keeps texting her funny query text.. no wonder she got really upset.. it's always the same prob over & over again.. She was crying badly till jin & me talked it out with her.. PLUS a grp hug.. Adik ku sayang..clear yer mind okiez.. kakak promise to be there for you all the time.. but promise one thing, dun show yr temper to me...hehe..

After that, me, wak nasir, jin, nisa went for a night supper at adams corner at bendemeer for some prata b4 heading back home..

Suddenly i miss all my cousins really bad..
eLFIE, yAN, AFIQ
zAFFRI, zAHREN, iJAL, AbG aJID,
bOBOY, fAIZAL, etC.

DUN WORRY, ME AND NISA COMING UP WITH A PLAN FOR US..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home